Monday, February 22, 2010

Whats A Good Acog Scope For Airsoft Call Of Duty 4 Whats Better With An Acog Scope An R700 Or The Green Sniper Wich I Carnt Remember The Name Of?

Call of duty 4 whats better with an acog scope an r700 or the green sniper wich i carnt remember the name of? - whats a good acog scope for airsoft

I never! You use the ACOG with sniper rifles. I can not people that I use M21 with iron lungs and the Deep Impact Claymores. the M21 is by far the best shooter in the game (I think) with little or no corruption, and can draw from these 5 shots faster than you can. The 50cal is terrible! Do not let another one of .50 caliber sniper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you only have the normal version, not using the R700 OT hardcore because they play with more power, the first sniper. obtain the braking force, and "Deep Impact", while almost all 1Shot

Post a Comment