Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easton Reflection Bat Where Should I Go To College Between These Two Options?

Where should I go to college between these two options? - easton reflection bat

I live in Pennsylvania, near Scranton, to be exact, and I narrowed the options of the university with two options. I decided that one of Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, or nearby Lafayette College in Easton, PA to visit. I am looking for former students or anyone who has connections with the school, or I might offer some reflections on their experiences and give their thoughts and opinions.
Some criteria that are in my opinion, the following:
Soccer has been set at Dickinson while I go to Lafayette
"The proximity of the house
Academic skills and prestige
Best alumni networks and employment opportunities after graduation
better connections Law School
Improved social life
I greatly appreciate any input!

No comments:

Post a Comment